Industry: Information Technology
Reports to: General Manager
The Office 365 Engineer is part of a global team responsible for designing, implementing, maintaining and supporting all Office 365 apps. Leading efforts in troubleshooting and remediation of a variety of technical issues associated with O365 apps or its supporting systems will be required.
The Office 365 Engineer works in conjunction with the Innovation Consulting and Unlimited IT Support departments to ensure that client expectations are exceeded during project delivery and support.
Main responsibilities for the O365 Systems Engineer include:
- Setup and maintain Office 365 technologies for long-term, best practice outcomes for businesses.
- Overall Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Office 365 components with an emphasis on, but not limited to:
- Skype for Business
- Office Online
- Azure Active Directory
- Power BI
- Staff Hub
- OneDrive for Business
- Knowledge or implementation experience of deploying other O365 functionality
- Provide engineering and timely support that delivers strong customer service outcomes
- Leadership role in keeping current with existing and emerging technologies and providing input to technology roadmaps
- Experience coordinating and managing escalation with Microsoft support
- Ability to coordinate with vendors and partners as needed for problem resolution
- Lead and/or participate in various projects: strategic and operational initiatives
- Document processes and procedures for maintenance and support
- Participation in development of strategic plans to continue evolving customer service outcomes
The position is expected to implement solutions that will include (but are not limited to):
- Exchange 2010/2013/2016 on-prem to Office 365 Exchange Online “hybrid” migrations: including all certificate, service, mail- flow validation, and user/shared/public folder mailbox migration details.
- Various email source migrations (Hosted Email, G Suite, Exchange) to Office 365 Exchange Online
- Migrations to Office 365 and SharePoint Online using tools and resources
- Azure Active Directory Connect and/or Active Directory Federation Services implementation details and troubleshooting
- Multi-Factor Authentication implementation details against Office 365
The Office 365 Implementation Engineer will assist with the preparation of network topology diagrams, installation procedures, configuration steps, workflow charts, etc. to ensure a clean hand-off to the client and/or to the Management for ongoing support. The Office 365 Engineer will work with the team and alone.
Please submit your CV and a short 3-minute video of yourself with the following format:
Tell us about yourself and why do you want to work for CROFTi?
Tell us about a time you have helped a customer?
What would you do if you didn’t have to work for a month?